The gaming industry continues to expand rapidly, introducing new games with exceptional graphics and enhanced controls. These games often demand devices capable of running them smoothly. GTA 5 stands out as one of the best premier games available today, offering an experience that’s certainly worth your time.
Forget about the real gaming experience. By just looking at its on-paper features, it looks like an awesome game and also attracts you to get it. Like many modern games, you need a high-end and expensive laptop to play GTA 5 which many cannot afford.
If you are also one of them and want laptops in budget price for GTA 5 then, here in this article, we have searched and listed down the cheap priced laptops that can run GTA 5:
Best Cheap Laptops That Can Run GTA 5
GTA 5 is widely appreciated for its incredible graphics. It boasts sharp visuals, top-notch graphics quality, immersive sound, and motion effects, and supports 4K resolution, among other high-end features. However, to fully enjoy these impressive graphics and features, you’ll need a robust hardware system to run the game smoothly.
In simpler terms, GTA 5 looks and sounds amazing, but to experience it at its best, you should have a powerful gaming setup that can handle all the eye-catching details and immersive effects the game has to offer.
Laptops with those high-end hardware specs can be quite pricey. However, there are some budget-friendly laptops out there that can run GTA 5 pretty well, although not as smoothly as the more expensive ones. You can still have a good gaming experience without major frame rate issues on these affordable options.
Here are the best cheap priced laptops that can run GTA 5 perfectly for you:
1. Dell 7490 Inspiron (Notebook) | Windows 10 Home | Core i7 10th Gen | 8GB RAM | 512GB SSD NVMe | NVIDIA GeForce MX250 with 2GB GDDR5 graphics | Price = $733
2. ASUS ROG GL551 15.6-Inch Gaming Laptop | Intel Core i7-4720HQ 2.60 GHz | 16 GB RAM | 1 TB HDD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M 2 GB | Windows 8.1 64-Bit) Price = $849
3. Lenovo z50-70 Notebook | 4th Gen Core i5 Processor | 8GB RAM | 1TB HDD | Win8.1 | N15S – GT [ Nvidia 840 M ] 4GB ) Price = $860
Cheap laptops That Can Run GTA 5 under $500 (₹ 35,000)
If your budget is really tight around $500, below are the cheap laptops that can run GTA 5. However, you may experience little frame drops.
1. Acer Aspire E15 NX.GEQSI.002 15.6-inch Laptop (AMD A10 9600P | 4GB RAM | 1TB HDD | Windows 10 Home 64Bit | AMD Radeon R8 2GB Graphics) Price = $400
2. ASUS A555LF | Core i3 4th Gen | 8 GB RAM | 1 TB HDD | Windows 10 Home | NVIDIA GeForce 930M 2 GB Graphics Price = $486
3. HP Notebook 15-ay513tx | 6th Gen i3 Processor | DOS | AMD Radeon™ R5 M430 Graphics (2 GB DDR3 dedicated | 1 TB HDD | 8GB DDR4 RAM | Price = $449
(* These are the cheapest to run GTA 5 , but the thing to note is that these could struggle at high graphic settings)
That’s it, that was all about the best and cheap priced laptops that can run GTA 5. We hope this article was helpful. If you liked our content do check out our other articles too like: