If you are one of the people wondering how to copy my YouTube channel link on Android, iPhone, or on your desktop. Then you are at the right place because in this article we will show you how you can copy the YouTube channel link on your Android/iPhone/desktop easily.
Your YouTube channel is the home of your content. This is the place where people can find and view your videos and also share them with their family and friends.
Though YouTube itself recommends your videos to the people who are interested in the same topic you are posting your videos on. But, sometimes you might want to share your YouTube channel’s link with your friends and family.
So, how can you copy the YouTube channel link on your Android/iPhone or desktop?. In this article, we will know it. So make sure to stay with us till the end.
How to Copy YouTube Channel Link On Android/iPhone/Desktop?
The process to get and copy your YouTube channel link on your Android /iPhone/desktop is simple. You just need to follow a few simple steps to be able to do it:
1. Open the YouTube website on your Android/iPhone or on your desktop.
2. Log in to your YouTube account.
3. Click on your profile photo at the top right corner of the screen.
4. Select the Your Channel option from the drop-down menu.
5. Now, copy the whole URL from your browser’s address bar by selecting all the text and then pressing Ctrl + C in Windows PC or Command + C in MAC.
6. After you copied the URL, now you can paste it anywhere to let people view your YouTube channel.
To paste it on Android and iPhone you just need to tap and hold anywhere until the ‘Paste’ option appears and then click on it to paste it there. On desktop, you just need to press the Ctrl+V shortcut to paste it.
READ ALSO: How to Post a Private Video on YouTube?
How to Copy YouTube Channel link on Android/iPhone from YouTube app?
1. Open the YouTube app on your Android or iPhone device.
2. Tap on your profile photo at the top right corner of the screen.
3. Now, tap on Your Channel from the pop-up menu.
4. After your YouTube channel opens, tap on the three dots at the top right corner of the screen.
5. Finally, tap on Share and then on Copy Link to copy the link of your YouTube channel. Now you can paste it anywhere or send it to anyone whom you want to visit your YouTube channel.
You can also share the link directly via your Facebook or send it to anyone through email or messages by choosing the medium in the More option from the Share menu options.
How to Copy YouTube Video link on Android/ iPhone/Desktop?
To get and copy your YouTube video’s link on your Android, iPhone, or desktop, follow the simple steps given below:
1. Open the YouTube app on your Android or iPhone device or open YouTube from your desktop.
2. Click on the profile icon at the top right corner.
3. Tap on Your Channel and find the video from the VIDEOS section from which you want to copy the link.
4. Now, tap on three dots located on the right side of the video.
5. Finally, tap on Share and then tap on Copy Link to copy the link of the video.
6. You can also share the video directly via Facebook, email, etc by selecting the medium in the Share menu options.
That’s it, that was all about how you can copy your YouTube channel’s link or copy your YouTube video’s link on the Android, iPhone, and desktop. We hope this article helped you with that. If you liked our content, you can also read our other articles like: