To delete all emails on your iPhone device in just no time is frustrating as there is no ‘Select All’ button where you can delete the trash at once.
While, there is no direct way to delete all the emails on your iPhone but luckily, in this article, we will show a few tips which will enable you to delete all emails on your iPhone device at once:
There is one condition, the process we are going to share with you works on one folder at a time. if you have stored your emails in subfolders, then you have to delete every folder of emails one at a time to empty the trash.
How to Delete all your Emails on iPhone?
There are a few steps you need to follow to delete all emails on your iPhone. The steps given below will guide you to do so.
1. Open the Mail app on your iPhone.
2. Open the folder of emails you want to delete permanently, if you don’t have any subfolders then just open the “All Inboxes” view.
3. Tap on the Edit option at the top right corner of the screen.
4. Now, tap on any email from the list and then tap and hold on “Move” appearing at the bottom.
5. While continuing tap and hold on “Move“, tap on the email which you selected earlier again to deselect it, and then release the hold on “Move“.
6. Now, you will see a message at the top which shows the number of messages you have selected. Now select all the messages one by one, it may take a few seconds or even minutes depending on the number of emails you want to delete.
7. After selecting all the messages for deletion, tap on Move. You will now see a list of folders, tap the Trash folder to move all the selected messages to it.
Once you tap on Trash, all the messages will now be moved to the Trash folder which you can clear afterward. Now, to empty the trash folder, You can check out our article given below:
* How to Empty Trash on iPhones?.
That’s it, that was all about how to delete all emails on your iPhone. We hope this article helped you with that. If you liked our content do read our other articles too like: