Like many greater features available in iPhone devices, iPhones have got some really good emoji too which even Android users adore.
However, with recent updates, Android also has got new emojis but still they are nowhere comparable to what iPhones offer.
If you are an Android user who loves iPhone emojis and want to use them on your Android phone. Then this article is for you because, in this article, we will learn how you can get iPhone emojis on your Android phone without root.
Get iPhone Emojis on your Android phone without Root
To get iPhone emojis on your Android smartphone without root is not an easy thing. There are many apps available on the Google Play store that offer iPhone emojis for Android devices
But in reality, they don’t change the format when you use them in the messages and get received as Android emojis. You have to move beyond Play Store apps if you really want to get iPhone emojis on your Android device.
If your Android phone is rooted you can get iPhone emojis on your phone easily. But for a non-rooted Android phone, it is not easily possible, you would need to do a lot of customizations for that.
To make it easy for users to get iPhone emojis on Android, we have given below a very simple method, Try this out:
1. Install an app called “emoji font 3“. To install it on your Android phone first go to this link “https://mydevfiles.com/download/ios-emoji-font-apk-for-android” and download it from there.
2. After it gets downloaded, tap on the file to install it. While installing your device may ask permission for installing, then you just need to turn on the unknown sources.
3. Once it is installed, go to Settings> Display> Font Style and select “emoji font 3” from the menu options. (after doing this, your device’s font may get changed, to fix it try adjusting the font size)
4. Now you need to install Google Keyboard from the Play Store by the name “Gboard“. If you have a Samsung Galaxy or a Stock Android phone then you can skip this step as they already have Google keyboard installed.
5. After the app gets installed, open it and tap on SELECT INPUT METHOD and then select Gboard from it.
Once you follow the above steps, you will get iPhone emojis on Android. To check them, go to any messaging app and open emojis from the keyboard.
Get IOS 15 Emojis on Android Phone Without Root
There are many great emojis Apple brought for its devices with the IOS 15 operating system. Although Google also has introduced some really good upgraded emojis still there are a lot of differences in how these companies render them.
IOS users really have got some great set of emojis as compared to Android. If you are an Android user, there is a way you can get some of the good IOS 15 iPhone emojis on your Android phone. Here’s what you need to do:
1. Open Google Play Store and download the Gboard app.
2. Now, go to Settings>Language and Input> Manage Keyboard> and Turn on the Gboard.
3. Go to Gboard setting and apply the white theme (Make sure key border is on while applying white theme)
4. Now, go to “Preferences” and make sure the “Number row” is off. Then scroll down and turn on “Sound on keypress” and set “Volume on keypress” to 70.
5. Go back to “Language and Input” main page and change the “Current Keyboard” to “Gboard”.
6. Now you can check if the emojis are changed. To get more IOS 15 emojis on your Android phone, now you need to Install Green Apple keyboard from the Play Store.
7. After it is installed, open it and do the exact same settings as it suggests.
8. Now try using the emojis and you will notice the emojis are changed to what IOS 15 users have got. Enjoy!
That’s it, that was all about how you can get iPhone Emojis on your Android Phone without root. We hope this article was helpful. If you liked our content do check out our other articles too like: