If you have forgotten your Android phone’s password and now wondering how you can unlock your Android phone. Then stick with us till the end because in this article you will learn how to unlock Android phone without password easily.
Setting a password on a smartphone is very commonly done for securing the android smartphone’s important data so no one else can see it. Though it is an important thing to remember for accessing the phone.
However, sometimes people might forget their password, pin, or pattern which makes it impossible to access their Android device. So the only option left for them is to find a way to crack the phone password.
Many Android users, who face this problem might now be looking for the solution that how they can unlock their Android phone without a password.
If you are one of the Android users with the exact question that – How do I unlock my Android phone if I forgot my PIN, password, pattern? then you are at the right place,
Below, we have given you the 3 legit and easy ways to unlock your android phone without password. So make sure to go through this article till the end and get access to your phone again.
1. Unlock Android Phone without Password using Android Device Manager
Most people take advantage of the Android Device Manager feature to unlock their Android phone without a password. If you too had enabled the ADM feature on your Android phone then here’s how you can unlock your phone:
1. Go to Google Find My Device on your desktop or on any smartphone
2. Sign in with your Google login details the same as you used on your locked Android phone.
3. Now select the mobile device which you want to unlock from the options.
4. Select Lock and enter a password (temporary) and tap on Lock again.
5. Once you do this, you will notice a confirmation with options of Ring, Lock, Erase below the box.
6. On your Android phone, a password field will appear. Enter the same temporary password you used for Lock.
7. Now, You can disable the temporary password in the Android phone’s settings.
READ ALSO: How to Change Username On Call Of Duty Mobile?
2. Unlock/Crack your Android Phone Password without losing data
To be able to unlock your Android phone without password and also without losing your data, you need to use PhoneRescue for Android.
PhoneRescue for Android is the ideal and legit method if you want to unlock your Android phone without losing your phone data. Plus you don’t need any tech knowledge to get access to your phone.
Android Phone requirements:
- To successfully remove your Android phone Lock screen, Make sure you have a rooted Android device.
- Your Android phone must be running on Android version 4.4 or higher.
PhoneRescue for Android Features:
- Bypasses the Android lock screen safely whether pattern, PIN or fingerprint without any data loss.
- All the files on your Android Phone will stay 100% secure.
- Morever, users will get the lock screen removal feature for free for Android devices.
- Works on all Android smartphone models like Samsung, Sony, Google, LG etc.
Not just the lock screen removal feature. PhoneRescue also supports the recovery of deleted images, contacts, messages, apps, and also many other file types. Keeping that aside let’s learn how to unlock any Android phone password without losing data:
- Connect your Android Smartphone to the desktop: Download and Install PhoneRescue for Android on your desktop and then connect your Android phone to the desktop via USB cable.
- Choose Mode of Lock screen removal: Click on the second icon at the upper left corner to choose the lock screen removal mode.
- Click on Unlock button: After your Android device gets recognized by it. Click on the Start unlock button.
- After the lock screen is successfully removed from your Android device. A tick mark and “Lock screen removal succeed” notification will appear on the screen.
- Now, your Android device will restart automatically with the removed lock screen.
READ ALSO: How Accurate are Fitbits?
3. Unlock your Android Phone without Code using Forgot Password/Pattern
All Android phones give us chance to enter the wrong password five times. If we miss that, then the Android device will be locked showing a message asking to wait for 30 seconds.
If your Android phone is running on Android 4.4 or lower, then you can unlock the phone using Forgot Pattern option. Here’s how to do that:
- Enter wrong password 5 times on your Android phone.
- Tap on Forgot Pattern option displayed at the bottom of the screen.
- Enter the Backup PIN and press OK. Your device will be unlocked.
That’s it, that was all about how to unlock an Android phone without a password. We hope this article helped you with that. If you have any questions regarding this please do comment and also if you liked our content do check out our other articles too like:
2 thoughts on “3 Easy Ways to Unlock an Android Phone Without Password?”