If you have seen a video on Facebook and wondering how you can upload a video from Facebook to your YouTube channel then you are at the right place. Because in this article, we are going to learn how you can upload a video from Facebook to YouTube in a very simple and convenient way.
Facebook currently has millions of videos on its platform and it also features sharing options that allow you to share the link of that video to your friends.
However, Facebook doesn’t allow you to upload the video on the YouTube. But you don’t need to worry because we will show you how you can upload a video from Facebook to YouTube easily. So let’s head over to the trick:
How to Upload videos from Facebook to YouTube?
To upload a video from Facebook to YouTube, You first need to download the video from Facebook into your gallery.
You can easily download the videos from Facebook by using third-party sites which will extract the video from Facebook and then download it into your computer or phone gallery.
And once the video is downloaded on your computer or mobile phone gallery, you can easily upload it on YouTube.
The process of downloading the video from Facebook and then uploading it on YouTube may take minutes or even hours depending on the video size and the speed of your internet connection.
With that being said, Below is the step-by-step guide on how you can upload a video from Facebook to YouTube easily. Make sure to read the article wholly.
Step 1: Download the Facebook Video
Download the video from the Facebook desktop version:
- Log in to your Facebook account and locate to the page that contains the video which you want to upload on YouTube.
- Copy the whole URL from the address bar.
- Now, navigate to the Facebook video downloader site like en.savefrom.net, fbdown.net
- Paste the Facebook URL in the box of the video downloader site where it says “ Enter the URL” and then click on the Download button.
- Now, a new page will appear. Click on the Download link button to download the video into your computer library.
Download the video from Facebook Mobile app:
- Open the Facebook app.
- Locate and open the video which you want to upload on YouTube.
- Tap on the three dots at the top right corner of the video.
- Now, tap on Copy Link from the options.
- Open your mobile browser and navigate to the video downloader site like en.savefrom.net, fbdown.net.
- Paste the Facebook link in the “Enter the link” box and tap on Download.
- A new page will open up, finally tap on the download link of the video. Now your video will automatically start downloading to your Phone gallery.
Step 2: Upload the video to YouTube
- Open the YouTube and sign in to your account.
- Click on the Create icon at the top right corner and then on Upload video.
- Now, click on the Select Files option. Navigate to the video file from your computer library which you just downloaded.
- Enter the video title, description, thumbnail, etc, and click on Next.
- Now, add the video elements; end screen, and cards, and click on Next
- Choose the Visibility “Public” or “Private” and finally click on Upload Video.
Once you hit the Upload Video button, It will take a few minutes or maybe hours to get completed, depending on the video file size and your internet connection.
That’s it that was all about how to upload a video from Facebook to YouTube. We hope this article helped you with that. If you liked our content do read our other articles on YouTube as well like: